Saturday, July 18, 2009 | By: d Rex

Make Me SICK!!!!

one night.. a night before a came back to terengganu..
i play badminton with my friends and my cousin who is new student in UiTM Puncak Perdana,..
then a group of my cousin friends came down to join us.. i don't mind if them want to join us..
but what makes me feel sick is when they want to conquer that court.. just passing all those rackets to their friends and their friends again.. just make my blood boiled... hahaha... then what about me and also my friends... that is my rackets, net and shuttlecock.. damn those guys... shit!!!! it was a waste of time and shuttlecock when they played it.. damage those shuttle and take a new one.. (ingat bapak ko ke bagi duit suh bli)... bengang!!!!!!
believe me... it's sucks when u watch them play...

0 Pendapat?:

Post a Comment