Tuesday, February 16, 2010 | By: d Rex

::- Me and My Life -::

It's me.. Against my own life actually.. What is about my life that i brag about.. It's nothing that so great that I gonna brag about.. Just one things that makes me feels everyone around me feel my existing.. It is matters for me to come back home as many times as i can, and why? When you were studying, it's hard to come back home if it isn't a holidays right? That's why I'm gonna used the holidays that i had to come back home cause when I start be in working environment, its very-very the very (:))- Laugh) hard to get MC.. If i working near my area (K.Terengganu), it would have no problem though.. But if I'm working outside my area such KL,JB,Ipoh and others.. Hahahaha.. Don't wanna say it.. THINK IT YOURSELF

0 Pendapat?:

Post a Comment