Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | By: d Rex

:: Car or Cycle? ::

:: A Car or Motorcycle? ::


Talking bout what ride? A Car or Motorcycle? Which one is better?
Of course I must look into several things that is important such as the economy itself, which means can I effort to buy it or not? A car or motorcycle? 

It is a natural feeling when you have your own money (your job of course), you will thinks about what do you really want.. Am I right? Same goes to me.. and now I'm thinking about to have my own transportation even I have a "Kapcai" now.. hahahaha.. It's been an almost every Man Dream to have an superbike (even it not really a superbike).. That's what I want too, a Motorcycle that everyone will look to it. The Bike that I mean is the Kawasaki Ninja 250R (picture) which is the price  is reach almost 23k and monthly is about 500+.. and what was playing in my head is.. IS IT WORTH IT?.. Is it worth for me to buy this Bike? of course it doesn't need to have Full B licence and it cool and fast! 200 KM/H just in matter of minutes.




Or is it worth for me to buy Proton Satria Neo CPS (picture). Every man dream to drive this car which is now is a wanted car in Malaysia, and ranked as a hot car by youngster. Fast, Cool, Sporty.! Every things is complete for a single man, and for those who love speed. 125hp.. I thinks it's the fast Malaysian made car in its class (if we doesn't compare it to Neo R3 Lotus Racing), can reach more than 200 KM/H, if you really love speed my dear friends. 57k - 60k on the road, not bad for sporty, fast, cool car. With 600-700 per month, I thinks many people can live with that.! It's been my dream car since it released (for Malaysian made). 




:: On your opinion my dear friends and visitors.. Which is worth for me? ::

0 Pendapat?:

Post a Comment