Thursday, October 28, 2010 | By: d Rex

:: Futsal vs Badminton ::

Each Wednesday and Friday/Saturday was a "sport night" which I love to call it that way. Wednesday is Futsal Day (9.00 PM @Subang Sport Planet) with UniRazak staff and Friday/Saturday (10.00 AM @ Sri Rampai) with my friends.

Those day is only days that I can spent a time to play Futsal and Badminton (of course I craze bout them) with friends. I love to play on the others day if there were invitation (Hahaha.. Just wait for invitation, cause I can't book and bad in find mate's to join). 3 streak week in a row now for Futsal and 2 weeks in a row for Badminton.
It was 1st time I play since a left both of those sport almost 1 and half month ago (maybe 2 month). When you craze about something, you must show your passion on it and that what I do now, maybe I'm not great as the others guy but I still score goal and win Badminton match, that is important and make me enjoy play Futsal and Badminton. My favorite sports since my secondary school. 
There a friends who ask me some (I would said silly question). They ask me between Futsal and Badminton, which one I more passion about it, which one more I like it. I only have one answer to give to them, "BOTH". I love these sports and I can't decide which one I love it more because I love it both and craze about them. I played, I enjoyed, I Happy. I'm not play to show that I'm good in this stuff or whatsoever it is. It just something I love to do it and I don't need other reasons.

When I come to the day, I can't wait. It's like these sports has already buried in my (not so active) life. I'll will never give it in if someone tell me to, even it's my girlfriend (Do I have one?) :D :p. Girls like active man right? (is it?). Haahahaha.. 

Everyone has their own favorite sports and so do I. Futsal and Badminton will never fade in my life.

 

0 Pendapat?:

Post a Comment