Thursday, February 17, 2011 | By: d Rex

:: Dilemma & Problem ::

Dilemma.. Dilemma.. Dilemma.. Problem.. Problem.. Problem..

Bet all of us have been in Dilemma before right!?
Am I in Dilemma now!? YES and YES~!!

Some Crazy Things. Just wanna keep myself calm.

Q: So, what is your Dilemma TUKANG KARUT?
A: Is that something I have to share?
Q: Why not? Who knows those readers could help you.
A: Help Me~? How they gonna help me?
Q: Maybe they can give you some opinion or suggestion.
A: You maybe RIGHT! But, I think I should keep it quiet for now!
Q: It's up to you. But you might feel better if you share, you know what I mean.
A: Yeah! I know. And thanks for those advice. I will share it when the time come.

From time to time now, I've been searching for something. And I found it. At the same time, a new of "something" came. A two of something could lead you into those "Dilemma" things. As a person or Human Being, we should and must prepared for whatever thing that will strike us, but sometime those preparation seem useless (of course at some problem). That's make us really-really stressful. But for me now, those Dilemma has put me into a (I would like to say as) hole and has a covered on it. But whatever it is, we should tackle those things/problem with our own ways. That's what I do now. And for problems and Dilemmas, I have something to say > 


"Came as you were, I could bear you with my own shoulder. I could tackle you alone, Cause my life have their own. I gave something to remember, So I won't be bother. You came and you go, As far as I know. I'm here will always be ready, For your day to come and try me. So, why don't you go away, As far as you and I can say!" 



0 Pendapat?:

Post a Comment