Saturday, February 19, 2011 | By: d Rex

:: WORK at WEEKEND ::

Work at WEEKEND!

Some of my friends said that, "It's HORRIBLE".

Really!?
Nah! It's not that horrible though, for me, it's just a nature of work.
We have to work in certain weekend, moreover if you are a new comer though, work at a new department. 
They still study, so maybe they can coop with that, just wait when you guys got a job. Then you will know why!

To be honest, SOMETIME, I feel that "HORRIBLE" things too, but when think about it again, it's actually good for me, to gain an experience, and I can fill my entire time doing something that meaningful, rather than just go out and having fun, which is will use a lot of energy + money ;). Am I RIGHT!?

So, I'm at office now, need to work now..

Take Care READER!!



2 Pendapat?:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I agree wif u. but sometimes.. we need to sacrifice a lot for the one who we love.. is it..?? so how to manage it dear..???

d Rex said...

depends..
which do you prefer most?
if you love someone.. you want the best for her/him right..
then.. you want her/him to comfortable.. want to buy thing for her/him.. to buy things you need money, to have money, you have to work.. :D

Post a Comment