Friday, June 10, 2011 | By: d Rex

:: Badminton FEVER ::

UNIRAZAK Badminton FEVER

On the 9/6/2011 - Thursday Night.. We almost reaching 30 player (20+ Men with 6 Women).. What a night for our badminton club.. Should gave a big applause to everyone who played last night.. Thanks for the cooperation.. If we maintain the numbers who joined the badminton activity every week.. Our club could grow bigger.. With a shirt coming up, I thinks everyone were excited.. 2 hours with 4 court.. No argument about that, everyone enjoyed the game and very glad with that.. 1 dozen shuttle in one night.. that is quite obvious that they really played with full hearted (that what i thinks).. But there something that bother me though.. where we were miss calculated caused of some players who didn't confirm to join.. just came to play without any notice and that makes the 1st 30 minutes were murky or brumous and i'm not sure that i'm really comfortable 
with those situation.. I prefer that everyone were give their name earlier if they wanted to join, so
we can prepared earlier in every aspect..  

In those enjoyable and laughter night, there someone who were not into it.. and it was ME..
I'm very disappoint that my racket were cracked.. Ouh My! I love those racket but what can I do 
bout it right.. Just bear with it, and in the 1st, 2nd game.. i'm not really in the mood.. so I'll decide
to buy a new racket.. that night I buying it.. and the mood were back.. :)

enough pressing the keyboard now.. see you next time~ just comment our badminton club logo..
search at FACEBOOK - Sharp Shuttle Badminton Club.. :)

Looking forward next week activities :)


0 Pendapat?:

Post a Comment